Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" (2002) - Segment from Senior Video

I was chatting the other day and was reminded of the song "Somewhere Out There" from an "American Tail." It reminded me that for my daughter's graduation from high school in 2002, I decided to make a short video using photos and some video tape that I had shot over the years.

I settled on several pieces of music and used them for different segments. Here, I'd like to share a portion of Segment #2. I decided to use the music from "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" (2002). The opening sequence of the film seemed to parallel what I wanted to do with this segment of the video.

It's pretty rough, but I hope you enjoy the animation clips and the video segments from Disneyland...

Opening Segment From Daughter's Senior Video


No comments:

Post a Comment